Monday, November 9, 2009

Nov. 6th Show Recap

Here is a recap of my Nov. 6th show:

Artist website Links:

iTunes links:



songs from Friday, Nov. 6th show:

1. "Rock of Faith" by Ed Bolduc

2. "Go Out In the World" by Ed Bolduc

3. "Trading My Sorrows" by Ed Bolduc

4. "Call My Name" by Third Day

5. "this Is Who I Am" by Third Day

6. "Otherside" by Third Day

7. "Have No Anxiety" by Ed Bolduc

8. "Who Am I?" by Casting Crowns

9. "Blessed Be Your Name" by Matt Redman

10. "Open My Eyes" by Jesse Manibusan

11. "How Great Is Our God" by Chris Tomlin

12. "Papal Disco" by Popple

13. "Love Is Not a Fight" by Warren Barfield

14. "Every Move I Make" by Out Of Eden



**Be sure to listen again to this show on Friday, Nov. 13th from 3-4PM CST for more inspirational and Christian music!**

No comments:

Post a Comment