Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st Show Recap- Oct. 30th

Here is a recap of my 1st show on Friday, Oct. 30th:
     songs from 1st show:

1.   "The Other Side Of The Radio" by Chris Rice

2.  "Smellin' Coffee" by Chris Rice

3.  "Go Light Your World" by Chris Rice

4. "P-O-P-P-L-E" by Popple

5. "Pencil in the Hand" by Popple

6. "Little White Square" by Popple

7.  "Given" by Popple

8. "Fishers of Men" by Popple

9. "The Proof is in the Pudding" by Popple

10.  "CTRL-Z" by Popple

11.   "Peanut Butter Sandwiches" by Popple

12.   "See Me Through" by Sarah Bauer

13.  "Extraordinary" by Sarah Bauer

14. "Radiance" by Sarah Bauer

15. "Where Justice Rolls Down" by Ken Medema

16.  "Tune of Ignorance" by Greg Walton


Artist links: 

Popple | Sarah Bauer | Chris Rice | Greg Walton | Ken Medema


Check out my podcast-- called "PhotoCast"-- this is a podcast where I talk about anything that I enjoy.  I also include in my podcast speeches that I give for the Special Olympics, as well some soundseeing tours, interviews, and anything else on my mind.  There is a link to my podcast on the right hand side of this blog. 



***Be sure to tune in again to my next show -- Friday, Nov. 6th from 3-4 PM (central time) on WRBC: The Blaze at Roosevelt University Chicago.  Remember, the show is on Fridays from 3-4 PM CST!  There's sure to be some more awesome inspirational and Christian music for your listening pleasure!


Have an awesome inspirational day,


Daniel,

  R U Inspired? Show Host/D.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment